Leveraging over 70 years of global vendor and sub-contractor relationships to provide the most cost effective solutions
Because construction material and process equipment acquisition can account for a significant percentage of a project’s overall cost, this value-added service is an integral and vital part of any project. Our complete procurement approach evaluates and provides projects with multiple options for its stakeholders, allowing clients the ability to make the best and most informed decisions.
Our expertise with international procurement has proven the most cost-effective buying solutions.
Our services include:
- Geographical cost-effective sourcing for construction materials, equipment and labor
- Long lead time equipment and materials
- Value added global procurement services across all disciplines
- Detailed analysis of bid packaging & negotiations
- Supply and specification alignment
- Purchase order management
- Managing local code compliance
- Quality control
- FAT and inspections
- Worldwide logistics, expediting and customs/tax document management